TIME OUT! ZEIL HERE I COME!!

HOLLA moi peeps!! I know the previous post have been rather long winded or a lil boring to you. How about lets take a break and hold the part 3 to a further post!! Todays post will be rather interesting one because its my first visit down to the Zeil which is the famous shopping district in Frankfurt main town. We went down there around 11.30 and the whole trip on the train took about 30-33 minutes or so to reach till the exact main town station which is also from Bad Soden am Taunus to Konstablerwache for those who are interested to know?! As we reach there we were amazed by the buildings around us which are much more modern and higher compare to the ones where we live!! It was rather breathtaking, but anyhow we had our little breakfast at Bad Soden first before heading downtown so we decided to walk around and explore!! After a few steps we stumble upon H&M, sorry to say I forgot to take pics of it as I just charged in as I saw the shop!! Was shopping and looking around at the clothing wear and all!! Actually was trying to look for my favourite M-65 outerwear which was rather expensive back in Malaysia but then I spotted this very very nice M-65 in Olive Green colour with 2 layer which matches the practicality and style at the same time but the price was 69.90 Euro and it was the last piece at that size and colour!! My heart and mind seriously dunno what to do but in the end I put it aside and gave it a thought first and went off to visit other shops as it was just the first shop we stumble upon since out of the station.
So as we walk along the Zeil we suddenly saw this audacious looking building like as if its sucking out of a black hole which was really cool!! I immediately took out my camera and snap pictures of it. However we didnt went into the building yet which is actually a shopping complex. We just continue walking along the Zeil and looking at the boutiques around us. After walking a few minutes later we bumped into a different H&M store which is a more hip and young version compare to the one we went into previously but sadly no sign of any nice M-65 but a nice coloured checkered shirt which was like 19.90 Euro only and way better than the Topman at One Utama!! Because the H&M was in the ZeilGalerie not the black hole one but the one next to it, we decided to venture around the building. It was nothing much but there are a few interesting shop as well on sale but had nothing much we liked.
Subsequently, we started to feel abit hungry already and when we were at the top floor of the ZeilGalerie we spotted this guy with a walking stove cooking up some hotdogs so we decided to go down and give it a try since we see that on tv before on Travel & Living. Well it was rather delicious and cheap at the same time which just costs KC & I 1.30 euro each!! Shabby eh!! Anyway we ate it as we walk along the Zeil without wasting anytime of it. We were literally walking everywhere and seeing whatever there is to see from boutiques, restaurants, sportswear, Foot Locker (HELL YEAH) & also a damn nice shoe shop called the cultural streetwear shop!! Man for those who know I am a craze for shoe, the shoe they have there seriously making me go mad man!! Hahhaha...Will definitely go back there after my salary is out!! Lolz...After that we went around household shops to check out some knives which were much more variety and way way more cool that couldnt be seen at KL. I have a few in mind but depends whether I seriously need em anot yet still have to think about it!!
On the other hand, we did grab bites along the stalls along the street as well they were reasonble at price but most importantly tasty. As long as it keeps me going I am fine!! And right after a junction from the food stall I spotted one of my favourite shop CARHARTT!! Here in Frankfurt!! Damn I am so going in there!! And yes finally I came out of the shop with my first pick up in Frankfurt with a pair of well bargain denim!! ONLY 27.00 Euro when previously was 69.00 Euro!! Now who can ever resist that!! SORRY MOM,BRO & DAD!! Hahahaha....
Continuously we decided to head back to the black hole there and have a look at it!! And my oh my the interior is just as good as the outside! They carry brands like G-Star Raw (Also one of my FAV), North Face, some local brands and a whole floor of culinary goodies!! After an hour later or so, we went down to the branded street which I seriously mean branded as in LV, Gucci, Channel, Hugo Boss, Burberry and so on!! At first we went into Gucci to have a look! The price was rather ok for the wallets or the belts. Both of us were considering the prices and MIGHT be back when salary is out as well. Right after Gucci was LV (LOUIS VUITTON) Damn I always loved LV and with the new Stephen Sprouse grafitti I love it even more where even my idol Pharrell Williams also rock it!! As I was looking around for fun I saw the kingz of all belts the LIMITED EDITION TAKASHI MURAKAMI MONOGRAMOUFLAGE BELT! For those who are a LV fan one would know that to get your hands on any of the MONOGRAMOUFLAGE item now would be impossible and yet at Frankfurt here I spotted it!! And damn oh damn I am seriously moved by it as I am thinking whether to get it once my salary is out!! But it seriously it would eat a hell more than a big bunch of my salary!! So what you say guys or girls?? To BUY or NOT to buy after my first month salary but this limited edition items doesnt come by easy!! So I have a lot of thinking to do man.
Well after LV we just stroll along street to see some other branded stuff, but then the sky was getting darker and we were getting hungrier as well we decided to pamper ourselves at a nearby Italian restaurant which was located along the Zeil for easy explanation. The price was the most reasonable we saw comparing to the others. There we sat down and have a great time enjoying our meal where I ordered a Linguine Puttanesca which was practically Linguine in tomato sauce with capers, olives and sardines(which infact was just canned anchovies but the flavour was well blended and the portion was well big maybe because I spoke a few Italian with the waiter? Oh well it was just a plus for me. As for KC he ordered a Papadelle in cream sauce with ham, Papadelle is just a fat type of pasta bigger than Fettucini I think.
All well that ends well, after a splendid meal we then took a slow walk back along the Zeil where it is slightly different at night with the lights on. At the sametime with breezing cold wind blowing towards us at the sametime which felt rather soothing and relaxing! We then head back to the station appox. 9.15 and took the train back to Bad Soden am Taunus. So thats about it for my day out today at the Zeil, Frankfurt for the first time! It was definitely wat better than I expected it to be and will head back there once there is a break for the both of us at the sametime again!! Thanks for your patience reading and last question!! SHOULD I GET THE MURAKAMI LV MONOGRAMOUFLAGE Belt from LOUIS VUITTION after my first salary is out!! Leave some comment at the cbox!! DANKE!! =D


First snap out of the Konstablerwache station!!

One of the shopping complex!! The only one that we didnt went in!! Lolz. =P

Now thats what I call a shopping complex!! =D

Behold the Black Hole!! =O

KC was astonished by it!!
Both were astonished by it!! =)

STILL astonished by it!! =0
Not so anymore! =P
That's the 2nd H&M which is also the more young and hip one with my fav checkered shirt!! =D
Inside the ZeilGalerie Lift!! Full with glass =O
On the top floor of the ZeilGalerie.
Yupp thats our lunch!! It may be small but its filling!! With mustard and ketchup as well as that important 'SNAP' sound from the sausage that keeps you going on!! =D
Me once again eating!! =D
Some churh/cathedral/wtv it is! And that small tent there sells good sausages as well! Yummm!!
You can still see the Black Hole from every angle!!
The Kaufhof complex! Didnt went into it as well!!
Another angle of the city?!
Stumble upon a Bull & Bear. =P
Got attacked by it!! Lolz =D
Off to Carhartt!! Pants and the Tee also Carhartt but didnt buy either of this set. Sorry for the
shaky hands!! =P
Bought a rinsed denim instead!! Nice and comfy and most importantly, CHEAP!! =P
Another snack after the shopping!! Yum!! =D
Top floor of the Black Hole!! Cool isnt it!!
Just entralling!! =o
Gotta be in it dont I! =D
The street name of the branded street.
As you can see at the beginning of the street on your right is Salvatore Feragamo and further on the left is Gucci. =)
A 3 storey Gucci!! =D
Louis Vuitton with its latest Stephen Sprouse deco as well as where the Monogramouflage belt is!! Dammit! =/
End of the street? And the sky is getting darker already at 6.30pm..
A night snap?!
Dinner time! Linguine Putanesca.
Night view of the Black Hole.
Saw this along the way back!! It sounds and look AMAZING!! 599 FIORANO!! The number plate was also 599!!
Side View! The pillar is damn cool!!
The Fiat 500! Even the number plate also 500!! Yeng!!
Back home!!
Last station?! See you again Zeil!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment