Another day and another day OFF!!

Hahaha so nothing much lately. Been busy working my ass off for the past week!! Finally got my day off on monday and tuesday but bear in mind that weekly my day off will vary. So, as long as you work 5 days you are off 2 days usually. Oh well so today I woke up about 10.30 my time in Germany and just lazing around and planned to skype with die familie (my family in German) but the line today was hell unstable and I dunno why so!! Its really frustrating at time talking in an unstable connection causing messages not able to send one way or another. Just turns you off when you expect to talk. Lolx.
Anyway after hours of trying and talking and potong stim we just finally stopped as I was suppose to meet KC at hotel and then off to the Main-Taunus Zentrum, which is similar to our Curve but bigger in size?! So I quickly cooked up mushroom and tomato beef fusili for lunch and off to Zentrum as we speak. We just had a walk around there seeing the shops and checking whats for sale as brands and items are already up for discounts or further reduction for the winter clothings, so just window shopping first till my salary is out?? Muahahahhaa....Besides that, we wanted to enquire about Vodafone and their packages on the pre-paid sim card here but I thought otherwise what for getting them when I am not even using to call anyone from local Germany and even for family is like SKYPE?? Anyhow still thinking about it deeply as you know I am close to being brankrupt cause of the LV Belt!! Hahhaahahaaha....
Moreover, after a while of walking we decided to sit down at this Tiziano Cafe where they sell Gelato aka Ice Cream but in an Italian flair. Well the whole feel of the shop is also Italianish. So I had a cup of Caramel Latte Macchiato and a scoop of Cookies & Cream Gelato which is rather different from the usual we have in KL. As for KC he had just a cup of Macchiato and a Choc & Mint Gelato. Well for those who havent tried it before eating Gelato in the open air of 5 degrees is rather interesting to feel in whole.
On the other hand I was also using my laptop at the cafe where we were sitting outside and more suspicious people were like looking at me and my laptop and also there were this 2 especially middle eastern men were standing right behind of me checking me out while sort of 'eating' gelato but all the time they were spying at me. I began to feel anxious but then after minutes of andrenalin terrification (is this even a word??) they left quietly in a awkward manner as if they know their cover has been blown and mission failed they left. Right after they left and as we were getting colder we shifted inside to the cafe and KC had a second round of eatery which he order a special style bruschetta from the cafe itself. We then sat for another 30 minutes and we left Zentrum and head back home as daylight as been eaten by the moon already.
Oh yeah one more thing is that Spring is coming along soon and the dried up trees and plain woodlands and slowly growing bacj their audacious look flowers as well as mother natures green. Hope Spring come faster as it wouldnt be as cold as it is now!! Enjoy a few pics below!! Lil Wil signing off.....Tschus!! =D
PS: Pics are from KC cam, forgotten to take mine out?! Maybe tomorrow then!! As well as you can see my hair colour is changing on its own again!! ROFL. 8(X_X)8


Spring is coming NEARER!! =D
The Cafe at Zentrum!! =P
Lick Lick!! =P
Mmmmm Cooookie!! =D
KC after work! =)
Choc Mint & Macchiato.
The Bruschetta in a bigger size like a pizza!! =)
Closer look with KC's finger!! Lolx.

No comments:

Post a Comment