OMFG ITS SNOWING!!!!

Hello Guten Tag und Wie geht es dir die familie & freund & OH MY F***KING GOD ITS SNOWING OUT THERE!! Hahahaha..So lets begin the story of the day!
Today which is 25th of March at my time of 8 a.m. or so I woke up due to the fact I was having an early shift at 9. So, when I woke up with my blurry eyes I saw through the blinds of my window a rather unusual sight than it usually does from my daily scene. Therefore, I pulled up my blind and immediately in front of me, I saw a total of pure whiteness and heavy snow flakes falling from the sky! It was an entralling sight of amazement. I was standing in aw as I was stupendously happy to see SNOW which hardly comes by even so if you go travelling into cold countries at times. Well........ I did experience snow once or twice before in other countries but not as heavy or as big as the size of a cornflake as it is now for me in Bad Soden,Frankfurt. And my oh my as I checked my weather forecast it was -6 degrees celcius outside of my house, and at that very moment it came to my mind, definitely I have to wear another layer of clothing and socks to keep myself warm during my CYCLING journey back to work!! Damn thats the most intriguing part, as it has got to be the first time in my entire life cycling under a heavy snowing sky in the early morning of 8.30 a.m. and under the degrees celcius of -6!! Man you could never believe or any idea how it feels at that very moment!
On the other hand, the night before I had the late afternoon shift which started from 2 p.m. and ended at 11 p.m. So added another 20 minutes back to home I was approximately back home by 12?? Plus minus the time I gotta go change and so on from workwear to casual wear and yeah it wasnt much of a pleasant sleep after work and immediately now into the considerably early shift of the day of my work station as the saucier?? Doubt you would understand.
Back to the snow and while I was cycling along the road the snow got heavier and bigger in size and I was like practically steering the wheel with my face looking downwards all the time as when I look up the snow just hits my face and gets into my eyes causing an uneasy ride along the way. Not only that, and as I breathe through my mouth the snow just gets into it and melts, as if your face were stuck up into an Ice Kacang machine and your whole face were filled with ice or should I say snow. Easily I could have made snow cones right in my mouth with just simply lacking some syrup and flavourings only. LMAO!!
Anyhow along the way I took pics of the environment which was partially covered by snow and at the sametime feeling the coldness while stopping by to capture the scenery of 'snow white'. Minutes later, I finally arrived to the hotel and oh my god from top to toe I was practically covered in snow or more to ice as it froze along the way and stuck up on my jacket. For that, I will always remember in my mind of this 'white' journey to work but obviously a fun filled one.
Sadly, I couldnt enjoy more of this fantastic scenery and weather because in 15 minutes more I have to be ready and start work already. Besides that, even the locals said it was snowing for the first time throughout the winter period whithin this part of Frankfurt. So they too were happy to see snow! Well I have to say it has to be an experience eagerly hard to be forgotten of.
Oh well, guess thats about it at the moment. And actually I have already taken my journey back home from work at the night time to show the audcious darkness of the surrounding areas but due to the fact I am rather busy with work and also sort of lazy to compress the video file after work so hopefully by this weekends day off I get sometime to chillax and edit it and I will try to post it up asap for your viewing pleasure!!
P.S: The snow didnt last long enough though after I reach for work it stopped after about 3-4 hours or so and by the time I reach home after work everything was back to the origin of dullness. Yeah and hopefully the salary comes out this weekend!! Muahahahhaa!! Tschus 8(X_X)8


The view from my house after opening my blinds!
Pretty WHITE aint it?!
Thats me all geared up for the snow! =D
Another closer look? =)
ROFL even my bicycle is covered in snow!! =P
How about another look at it!! Lolx. =S
How about some snowED leaves!! Hahaha =P
Even the cars are getting some ICING on it!!
Snow Beetle anyone?? ROFL!! =O
Audi showroom cars in brand new 2-Tone colourway. WHITE & Black!! Lolx
Along the way?! The farm lands on the roadsides?? Pure whiteness like your toothpaste! Lolx =D
Another view along the roadside!
Somewhere near my hotel!! Taken it cause it gives a sort of an artistic feel to it dont you think so?? Or is it just me?! Hahaha =P
Almost to the hotel!!
Its 'SNOW WHITE' alright!! =D
LOOK AT ME!!!! =O
Next to my bicycle parking space!! WoW!!
Last pic of me before WORK!? =(
Snow Beetle became Snow Poop Beetle?? Lolx.
Everything went back to normal after work!! Haiz....=P

1 comment:

Morgan said...

lol. i like this post. funny.

but careful when u cycle.. slippery.

Post a Comment