Mood Swings!!

Sometimes I wonder was it worth while paying over RM9k to come to Germany and listen to them on what ever basis it is?? I know that being a foreigner to work in another country without thoroughly knowing their language they are definitely gonna take advantage of you! As for me being a nice person sometimes they are just pushing over the edge. Its almost been 2 weeks now I honestly say I kinda miss my home. Yeah I know it sounds a little babyish or home sick?? But if you work under these sorta people?! Its just pisses you off right away!! As for the moment which is already 12 a.m, I just arrived home cycling under a drizzling and freezing rain which is rather disturbing, irritating and most importantly extra tiresome after standing at work for more than 10 hours!! And now my lungs feels as if half of it is being frozen like a popsicle, I am trying to heat it up by what ever way it takes. Due to the fact previously I have Broncitis Asthma so I am trying not to panic and surpress it from coming back to me. So for the moment I am still OK & KICKING!! Sometimes those Chefs in the kitchen should just fuck themselves up in their muthafucking assholes!! Sorry for being rude but just wanna release some of the stress from those stupid bitches. Always trying to talk about us in their language thinking we do not know that they are talking about us?? Hell fuck yeah I know they are!! Stupid assholes. Sorry for being so sudden vulgarly just couldnt stand it at times for what the time schedule says you finish, you aint actually finished at that hour!! Its utter rubbish man!! FUCK!!!!!!!!
Well things cant be changed now so I guess I will just have to face them for approx. another 20 weeks or so?? My oh my this is an experience I will never forget and at the sametime never will I step back into Frankfurt for a long long time even so IF they employ me I doubt I might accept it!!
Man I am hungry and I guess I am going to have to eat Maggi Mee to just fill my stomach and asap off to bed!! Cheerios!! MISS MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AT HOME!! MUAH!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment