NICK NAMES?!

Hahaha so since day one I am here at Frankfurt, Germany I have been working my ass off at the kitchen. But at the sametime I have been given tons of nick names from then. It is funny that it cheers you up when people call you nicknames in the working place. Really brings the dullness up to the brightness!! Hahahha.....So below are some nicknames I have during my worktime since day one up till today. You will see how funny it is! Do let me know which suits me best!! Lolx.

ICH nick names:
1. Mao Zi Dong
2. Shanghai Kid
3. Bak Choi
4. Pyong Yang (Capitol of North Korea) ROFL!!
5. Gypsy Carl?? (No idea what is that)
6. Wilson Gonzalez
7. Wilson McDilly Frying Dillson (This was given when I was frying stuff in the kitchen! ROFL)
8. Snokie (I dont know whether its spelled this way but it was given from the Head Chef meaning my dearest or beloved?? Dont even know whether its true or not!! LMAO)
9. Mr.Wilson (The usual name from Dennis the Menace?!)

Hmm so temporary those are the NickNames i can recall of being called of. When there are more I will certainly update it!! Hahaha...So check it out and let me know what u think!! Lolx.

P.S: Still waiting for the salary to come out by next week I hope! Hahhaha....Cant wait to go to town again!! And FYI next week I am having three days off from Friday to Sunday! YEAH!! =D

This was how I look today?! Cool?! =P
Gotta put my SWAG on! Yeah! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment