FREI aka FREE!!!

Once again I apologize for the late update which is also due to work, work and MORE work. So as a result of last Sundays sight seeing, right now am I only able to upload it!! Lol..Well I know for the previous post(S) or so I have been rather long winded at times and definitely I know not all of you really pay attention to what I type?? Anyhow at the same time for this post I am actually rather lazy to talk about it but instead let the pictures do most of the talking for my so called sight seeing from last Sundays day out!! Consequently, I hope you will enjoy the sights and scenery as much as I do in my reality.
P.S: On my next post I will share with you my first few items bought with my very own salary from work. Something which I mentioned on a previous post before!! Sometimes I just hate the internet line here so much!!!!! Argghhhhh.....Tschus 8(U_U)8


So, my 1st pic of the day aka what am I rockin today?? =P
Next up is KC! =D
How about a get together??
1st sight of the day, a big ass EURO sign!!
Just to show how big the sign was!! =P
Another angle with the skyscrapers showing the power of EURO in the foreign trade! Just my 2 cents =)
And in front of the sign was a museum/restaurant kinda thingy going on as you can see the tables and chairs inside the building. Was rather special but was sadly closed on Sunday as well.
1st scenary of the day at the river! Finally found it. =)
It was a Sunday so practically there were lots of people jogging around. And that chocolate patch on the road is actually horse DUNG!! ROFL =P
The river, the bridge or ICH?? =D
And suddenly came a pre-historic train?? Lolx!! =P
A clearer shot?! =)
FYI it was once again starting to drizzle!! =(
Even the locals were goin ballistic to take pics of the train!! Hahahaha. =D
Front View~~ =D
Side View.
Even sider view! Lolx. XD
And then we came across this guy!! Who is actually a chinese who was doing some act?? Like 'Mai Ngai'?? Lol..So what is he doing?? =D
He was actually balacing eggs on his NOSE!! Waahhh =D
Next is the tower of liquid!!
While blowing a clarinet!! Hahhaha =P
Back to the scenary!! Spot any differences on the buidling?? Are you sure!! =D
Can you spot it now?! Hahahhaa =)
Another view!!
Now with me!! =D
Some government buidling!! Lol forgotten what its called. =P
Just another view again.
The Historical Musuem. Mostly stone statues from the Roman Times.
Just a view of the building beside it.
River View again.
With me once again! =D
Another side of the bridge. =)
Opposite the road.
Yes its me again! =P
Nice view aint it!! =)
Next up is a reasonable priced sushi joint at the other side of the river!! SUSHI QUEEN!!
It way better than out SUSHI KING and it is actually run by Turkish. Amazing!! XD
First up my sushi set! =)
Macro mode! =P
This is KC's one. =)
An instant noodle to top it up!! Its KC's as well. =)
Top view of KC's combo. =P
Macro again!! =D
On the way back to the opposite side!! =)
Last pic of the day and we went back to Bad Soden already! =)
TIRAMISU!! Yes back at Bad Soden ice-cream cafe. Looks delicious isnt it. Yummm =P
My combo: Tiramisu & Cuppucino Italiano
KC's combo: Apple Tart & Latte Macchiato
Guess what?? BAK KUT TEH for dinner!! Hell Yeah!!! =D
Pork Knuckle from Germany into Bak Kut Teh!! Yummm...=D
Guten Appetite!! Tschus! See you on the next post and hope the line is better and I could upload and update faster!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment