My 1st Pick Up From My Very Own Salary!!

Hmm so finally I got my very first salary here in Germany and especially in EURO!! Kinda stoked so definitely have to pamper myself with some stuff OF COURSE. Anyhow, as usual went down to town walk here and there to survey first and foremost. Wanted to get the M-65 I first saw at the more mature H&M store but while I was there, they like changed into the new season already so fast and even the jacket were put at a different corner but no sign of the M-65 I first spotted! =( But anyhow gave up on that one and went on looking around at other places. Suddenly, I had almost forgotten about the youth DIVIDED H&M and went there to check it out, consequently they have another M-65 which looks similar to the one I saw the first time but then its audaciously cheaper because it was having a 50% rebate. So the actual price was 39.90 Euro and it became 19.90 Euro or something like that which I cant recall of, But anyhow gave a few colours a try and finally bought the vintage Olive Army Green colour which was sweetly cool and most importantly cheap!!! Muahahahhaa and next up is the checkered shirt which I saw last time as well but sadly no rebate or discount on it, somehow just couldnt resist anymore not buying em!! It has my name written all over it. Lolx.
After that we were hungry and we grab some bites and this time I remember to take pics of the hot dog guy you will be amazed when you see the picture. Hahaha. After walking in and out of always every shop Zara was like our last stop of the day and while there I spotted a Jeans Shorts which was nice and what I was looking for as well and price was around 24.90 Euro had doubts but went into the fitting room and gave it a try. It was pretty nice and decided to buy it but then once out of the fitting room I spotted another goodie which is a pair of Suede Shoes!! Yes I know its shoes again for me but its a first time for me to get this kinda shoes (If you see the picture you know what I mean). Even Elvis sang about his NEW SUEDE SHOES!! So I have to get a pair for myself aint it man!! Hhahaha....
But in the end we had to rush somewhere to look for something or what so ever I didnt bought either of the Jeans Shorts or the Zara Suede shoes at FIRST?! Which actually raps up that day I only bought the 2 H&M clothings!
However, I still got the shoe later on thanks to my bro MC.KC!! He was having an off day and was going town again he was kinda enough to help me grabbed those sweet suede shoes for me!! Very much appreciated moi bro!! Therefore I think that raps up about the stuff I got for my 1st salary income in Europe! Of course there will be more to come in the upcoming of each month!! ROFL!! So be ready to be updated monthly on my pickups!! Once again, enjoy my items and let me know what you think!! Tschusie 8(^_^)8
P.S: As I told you previous it is Spring already here and I added a picture outside of my house where the previously dried up branches are already blooming with flowers (more to come). Besides that, there is also a micellaneous picture as well?? Hmm look and see!! As well as the next post will be my first Bday out of Malaysia ! XD

The Hot Dog Man! 1.30 Euro for Bratwurst, 1.60 for Rindwurst! Both rocks!! =D
First up the M-65 in a great bargain!! =D
The Flav checkered shirt! =P
And the NEW SUEDE SHOES!! Really different from what I used to have!! =)
Gotta Have another look at it!! Hahahaha =P
The sweet scent of flowers blooming!! Ahhh.....=D
The Micellaneous Picture!! Lolx...Bathroom Break?! Thats how I look when I am working at the Buffet Line. =P
A sneak Preview of the next post!! Its on my Bday itself and the whole gear is Brand New & Phresh!! What ya think?? Nice?? Hit me at the cbox. Tschus =D

No comments:

Post a Comment