PM Module Days & The 'SPLENDID' Dinner

Hmm I know I am still a Beginner in this whole blogger thing but i am trying my best to keep things posted up. Due to the fact that I am not at Germany yet, which is the purpose i started this blog, that's why it is still a lil empty?? Since i got time in my hands, i wanna share the moments of my last semester in college with you all. In the last semester of the course, my fellow friends aka my colleagues and I were given a task to run the college cafeteria. And yet i was voted for being the 'President' of the whole thing. I name my group of chefs CULAX with an Egg as a symbol, it was kinda random but I like the simplicity of the logo and the name so we could embed the whole theme into the customers head. CULAX basically stands for Culinary Art 10. Our batch was just nice at number 10 so i decided to use 'X' as the 10 in substitute, at the same time Culax also stands for Cuul & Relax dining experience in the cafeteria.
It was a stressful process but yet fun. Waking up at the wee hours in the morning where the sky is STILL the moon and literally no cars on the road it was a great experience throughtout the whole 7 weeks of it. So this whole process is called the Project Module, why is it called that way i have certainly no idea! But there are a few pics taken and partly taken by my friends, and mostly are the last weeks of the PM Module where everyone was anxious to wait for the clock to tick away and go ballistic!!
In fact, after the PM Module we were brought to Le Meridien Hotel for a buffet dinner in order to show gratitude to us for working hard the whole 7 weeks (almost wanted to die within the period XD). The 7 week span was from October to November. So below are some random pics and i hope u like it!! Leave some comment as well at the cbox. For the guys from CULAX, I know its a lil long ago but sorry since now only i started up a blog. Enjoy.


Some Posters first perhaps??


Mise-En-Place at work!!
My Trustable Deli Manager!!
My Bubble tea Power Seller
(Highest records aprox: 70+cup a day!)
The Cheeky Cake Connoisseur
The Indian Dine-In Corner
The Cook, The Server, The Legend! =P
Ready to Dig In??
Free Garnier products when Dine-In. As a appreciation. =)
The Cafe Corner Aka Sandwich corner.
RM3.50 only at any choices.
The Multi tasked Baker! Heng Siu XD
Right one: So call connoisseur at 'SOUPS' XD
C = CULAX!!
Spot me if you can!! =D
Hmmmm...
My Vice President!! Thanks!!
What?!
Justin aka the MASCOT!!
Yeah!! We did it!! Finally over!!
Huh?!
Oh NO!! Take-2 XD
To the left, to the left!! Hoooo...
Dismissed and all over with!!

Next Up is the Dinner at Le Meridien
My Mentor!! Bak Kut Teh?! XD
The Trio!! Anggart!!
Taken with Heng Siu's Phone mind the quality!! =P
The Samsengs
One of the only girl in Culax!
Oops...
Two greatest Jokers!!
Osama!!
My Dai Lou!! Right?! Mr.D
The BOSS of the cafeteria!! Don't play play!!
The guy with the moves!!
Groupie..
The man of the HOUR!!
My AA Miss Leanne =D
Oops I did it again with another girl? Nadeera.
Ostrich Jerky? Crocodile Jerky? Beef Jerky? King of Jerkeys!! Lol

So after the dinner a few of us went to partay at Quattro!! The Place was packed like mad but it was real fun with the guys!! Totally gotta thank each and everyone one of them for cooperating and making my job as the President slighlty easier in some cases. And yeah we reached our target of RM117,000!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment