Hair Cut DONE!!

So finally yesterday I got my hair done!! And also back to being me good boy self!! Hahhaha...*Grin* Anyhow wanted to get it done with since Monday but my usual hair stylist was off duty for 2 days, therefore I had to wait till yesterday only could get it cropped. Yeah as you can see from the pics below my hair is indeed abit purplish and brown at the same time. Funny part is that I dye it myself and the colour was smoky black?! Still its black right but it turned out something else maybe partly due to my previously blonde bleach that lighten the colour? Oh well still looks pretty alright to me... Thought of saving some money before going to Germany so I decided to just buy the Gatsby Hair Remake colour and do it myself, well it was kinda messy at first but as long as the results were great I am fine with it. Besides that, Monsoon ID had some discounts off this month which is ending soon and yet there I saved some money as well!! Lucky me, ain't it!? And yes I have my hair cuts from Monsoon, and yet the ONLY Monsoon i go to. Moreover, the hair stylists name is Abby. For those who wanna give it a try you could find him and give it a shot, from what I see he is the best within the shop, also he understand my needs so I usually find him for my hair styles. Well T-Minus 2 more days till I leave. Slightly sad but mostly excited!! Cant wait to freeze my ASS off!! Hahhahahaha =D

Slight purplish only to be seen under sunlight! Hahaha..
So what cha guys or girls think?? Good boy ME?! =P

Side view.

No comments:

Post a Comment