FRIDAY NIGHT!

Wow I cant believe I am already flying as soon as tomorrow if you count today as tomorrow?? Hahahahha (Already in half sleep mode). Anyway I finally I got my Visa and working permit for Germany today or should I say yesterday since its past 12a.m. already?! (What the hell am I talking about?!) Lol.... Anyhow today Feb 19 I went to KDU College once again for the last time to get my Visa and Passport back from the person in charge of our training at Germany. Final details have clearly been told and if all well ends well, everyone will be starting work quite soon in Germany as soon as they arrive. Well 6 of em would be flying off tonight to Berlin first, next would be me and my companion KC on sunday to Frankfurt which currently the highest degrees celcious is just 2, finally would be the other 4 which will be heading to Stuttgart on Monday.
So right after picking up my documents and stuff I head to uptown and join my brother and mom for lunch at a lam mee shop? Sorry for not taking any pics on it as we were was rushing off. Next stop we went down to KL for facial! Hahahah yes my dear friends I go facial as well. As for where, its a secret!! Lol...So three of us happily go for facial until 7.00, the process usually makes me into a deep relaxation sleep. Which is also why mostly of the pics you can see my infrared DOTS around my face after the beautician did the acne extraction from moi face! Oh well no pain no gain right?? Hahhaha...After that we went chillax at DOME for awhile before meeting moi pals (Hui Jing, Shi Wei & Robinho) for dinner at cineleisure Senjyu Japanese restaurant.
In the end, I was slightly late due to the traffic jam at KL. Fyi, Senjyu is actually under the same ownership as Sakae sushi but with slightly higher quality food served.
Consequently when I am there all of em have arrived already, which I was slightly Pai Seh! (Hope you guys enjoyed the food there as I chose the place.) Therefore, we quickly start ordering and start taking plates of sushi off the conveyer belt because we were utterly hungry already. However, it was my first time eating at Senjyu but was quite mesmerized by their foie gras with oysters fried maki since the last time i saw their menu. And finally today I decided to give it a try. To tell the truth it wasnt too shabby after all, I would recommend to those people who loves foie gras. And to those who doesnt know what foie gras is? Its actually goose liver but it will definitely be the best liver you ever tasted which just melts in your mouth and also known as one of the most expensive ingredient in the world! Besides that, Jing also ordered a Salmon Fish Head set but due to hungriness we just ate as it arrived and forgotten to take pics for it which goes same for some other dishes as well. Lolz. Sorry for that!
To cut things short, right after dinner we went roaming around curve to get some pictures taken. At the same time we all decided to go the bridge to capture some funny moments. After about a few snaps we decided to head back to my place for STREET FIGHTER 4 on my PS3. Hahhaha funny aint it and actually Hui Jing could really play the game and beat some of our guys asses!! Lol... We were quite addicted to it as we take turns to kick some ass and sorting out the buttons to use the Super and Ultra moves in the game, OF course I was the better one with continuous wins of 7 games!! Muaahaahaa =P
After almost an hour or so of gaming we head off for a third session which is yum cha at Kayu Kota Damansara, one of my fav chillin spot. As usual we doodle around with the camera before the drinks and food arrives!! Lolz....After chillin for sometime we had to send the princess home as the father was calling for her already. So for being gentlemen we all sent her home safely. And thats about it for the day I guess. Moreover I gotta really thank my besties for coming out tonight and have a final dinner with me. THANKS A LOT HUI JING, SHI WEI & ROBINHO. Hope you had as much laughs as I did and that will definitely be one of the things that I will be missing for the next 6 months!! And maybe just maybe tomorrow we have a Karaoke session at RedBox!! Hahhaah......Everything seems to be more happening before the last few days which I am going to be flying off pretty soon!! Deutschland da ich komme!!
Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn its 6a.m. already? Peace out or more like knockout! Lolz. =D

First pic of the night when I reached Senjyu! Ahh...So lam!! Lolz

Moi 2 lads. 1 Bape bro, 1 Club bro! Right?! =D

Why me!! =S

Candid shot.

Proper one.

The Foie Gras with Mini Oysters Fried Maki!

Hmm seems like someone is already having a first bite at this! Look behind the pic!! ~SW~

Top view of the delicious Maki!

Jing's order of a fresh salmon nigiri sushi. Able to take this because she was keeping it to herself! =P

Yezzerd!!

Group pic at Senjyu.

To the bridge it is!! Hahahha =P

Brothers we are.

C & W = CHOON WAI??

Oooo...I'm bad!! =o

Moi bro from a different mother!! Lolz

Pin UP or DOWN?! =0

Act Cutie! =D

Teriya-Prinz

Holla-Bac!

"W"

Squeeze.

Modelling?? =D

Definitely Posing. Hahahaha..

Candid.

Pure Candidness (Is it even a word?Lolz)

SWAGGA LIKE US!!

Upsy!

Before.

Shyoruken!! Hahhaha..

StrangleHold!

Last choke slam at the bridge!

BaPe X Levis 501

The girl next door??

RobinHo in Da House!! Or hallway?? Hahhaa =P

BaPe X Evisu

On the way down.

Last one at the STREETS!! Thats how we roll!!

STREET FIGHTER 4! PRESS START!

Ahhh....Too many Combos!!

FIGHT!

The Showdown!

CW vs HJ

All smiles after some ass kicking!! =D

Smoooky.....

Hmm....Wonder what's Robin sniffing about?! Hahahahha =O

As if she is wasted, infact she isnt!!

Off to Kayu.

Ahhh....An ITCHY APE has cut loose!! Lolz.

Hmm wonder where that APE came from?? Who cares! =P

FYI an APE is just a click away!! Right ~SW~?!

Poserz Inc.

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Ready?

GO!! =P

Where else to go?? Home of course!! Hahahhaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment