MALAYSIA'S SKYLINE?!

Malaysia may not be the most perfect country around the world but they do posses some entralling skylines. Of course it may not be comparable to the Times Square of New York or even the infamous Shibuys crossing in Tokyo (which I seriously adore!), nonetheless Malaysia still has the Petronas Twin Tower that marked a spot for us Malaysian to be noticed!
Below is just some shots I took right after the Charity auction event held by Streetthing & Femmething at Zouk KL! Cheers! Anyway for those who just want clearer and better quality of picture viewing do go to my wordpress blog! Thanks for the much support from my dear viewers! m(-_-)m

P.S: Pictures were taken using a Panasonic Lumix LX-3 using an iso of 100 and aperture (F2.0)! Not an expert here but just trying to take things in my POINT OF VIEW! Danke! =D



P1100952
Swishing or car lights!
P1100953
Taxi anyone?
P1100954
I wonder where is my car?!
P1100955
Hmm is that mine?! Lolx..
P1100965
SURIA KLCC!
P1100963
KINOKUNIYA! Hahahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment