CHINESE NEW YEAR DONE & DUSTED?

I may be a little late here but HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Actually there are a few ways of saying chinese new year in chinese, for example, 農曆新年! 過年! 春節! depending on which chinese region country you are from different ways of chinese new year are spoken. Well I believe those out there visiting your sweet home town or already visited should know!
Well for the first time in 30 years, my mom need not to cook for the family reunion dinner therefore my brother and I decided we should go out to have dinner this year and give our sweet mother a rest after so many years of hard work!
As usual the festivity atmosphere here in KL is not that much of a hype as people gets more and more modern they tend to forget about their tradition and slowly begins to deteriorate on it. I am deeply saddened by this as to see the New Generation not up keeping this tradition which made who we are as Chinese today! So be proud of it and not feel bored or saying its stupid or what ever! Its our duty to maintain this profound history and culture before it is forgotten.
Well I am nobody to judge on your decision but give it a deep thought that what we could teach and show our further generations that what it takes to run and maintain this culture from running house to house to usher the chinese new year and accepting the most important ANG PAU aka 紅包.
There are still a few days left in the Lunar Calendar before the Chinese New Year officially ends! So enjoy it as much as you can and share those precious moments with your friends and family. All the best in the Year of the Tiger! Have a PROSPEROAROUS one! Cheers..

P.S: I have to asap get myself a job once the CNY finishes because I got to up keep my needs of streetwear as well as to live well on my own expenses! As they say the big 21 is a turning point in life where you take a big step out of teenagerhood and into the reality of human world. One thing is for sure I know a lot of people out there is underestimating what I am truly capable of! So beware of what appears before your eyes that Lil Wil here is coming back at ya harder and stronger as years grow! Looks can be deceiving and maybe just maybe you have already been DECEIVED! Hahahahha....True or False you wouldn't know what hit ya!
Wishes for my dear friends! STAY STRONG LIVE STRONG, YOU ARE WHAT YOU MADE OF! Prove your worth and show the world what you are capable of doing! Tschus =D



P1110025
Reunion Dinner Night!
P1110024
This is the restaurant that we dine in! Pretty scrummy! Do give it a try. =P
P1110028
The usual 'LOU SANG'.
P1110029
You see its the usual things! Haha.
P1110037
London Duck! Something like the Peking ones but different.
P1110050
Dried Scallops with cabbage! Along with some broccoli for deco and colours!
P1110052
Macro the broccoli!
P1110053
Aromatic Tea Chicken!
P1110058
And yeah this goes with the chicken although I felt it was unneccessary! xD
P1110067
Day 2 of the CNY back at Rawang!
P1110075
100 PLUS to cure those heat during CNY!
P1110081
Ashton my Nephew! Little vermin of destruction! =P
P1100970
Bundles of joy!
P1100974
Hope this red bundle of roses bring prosperity and wealth and love to whomever needs it most!! Cheers! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment