SHIFT THE FUTURE!

Hey my long lost blog readers! I apologise sincerely for not updating like a millennium already. It's due to my working shift in Uniqlo and constant laziness that prevented me from updating this blog! Moreover for those who might have notice I am more active on Tumblr nowadays!

I have suited myself more into the system of Tumblr as it is more compatible for my lifestyle as well as on the go for me on my Iphone! Tumblr has a more simple system which is similar to twitter but it enables you to share detail notes in short! Which keeps things short and easy.

I will continue and try to update this blog as much as possible but then again I may reside myself onto Tumblr more often. So a quick update on me life! At the current condition I am still working part time in Uniqlo? Just when I decided to quit end of this month they decided to give me a salary raise. For some reason as if they can read my mind, but then again I might just push it a month later on which is April! Till then I will official quit the job and find something else that will enlighten me and bring fourth a greater future with bigger income to fulfill my life long dreams!

Due to the epic tragedy and happening of the Japan earthquake and tsunami, it let me felt that us humans are just as little as the ants we see on the roadside! When mother nature calls nothing can stop in its path. NOTHING!! So I just have to strive for the best and aim higher in order for a better living! The current me feels that earning money is more important than studies! As there are so many certificate holders out there, what makes you successful and stand out is definitely how much income u can generate! That way only people will start to respect you and give attention to your work. As u can see facebook has become an important source in our daily life connectivity, which by all means thanks to Mark Zuckerberg. His innovation changed the course of our life! In other words he is the youngest BILLIONAIRE in the world and the value of Facebook is rising daily and at the current status it is worth $65Billion USD! He himself is worth more than $10Billion USD already.

When there are so many people at such a young age are making millions already and why not me? I think the chances are out there and I have decided start something that may change the future of my life from here on out! Its the thin line separating me from partying and jet setting with the A-Listers around the would or get stucked here the rest of my life in Malaysia still suffering and try to make a living.

My biggest aim is to own a Ferrari by the time I am 30! I know it may sound absurd to some of you but I believe so I can do it or even earlier than 30 I could drive myself around in any supercar u can name of! I have to give it a try or I will regret desperately! Sorry if I have been nagging too much like a granny but thanks for those who has been stopping by this blog now and then!

Dont forget to check my tumblr out aight? www.lilsaruwil.tumblr.com!! Peace and may we all cherish everything dearest in our life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment