THIS IS DA REAL DEAL!!! Y'EARD?!

Hey my dear readers from around the world!! How are things going on for ya? Hope its as smooth as silk!! But anyway remember on my last post I said that I would be featured on a website?? Foremost its a US based web aka SOLEDICTION.COM!! The post is up for a week from 1/12 - 8/12 on the web itself. However since I am a real gentleman I will provide the link here ->

http://www.solediction.com/2009/12/sole-mate-of-week-12109-12809-wilson.html

So for those who checked it out already do let me know what you think about my fit as well as my questions answered? Well it was a real lucky opportunity for a mere Malaysian ME to be featured in a US based website. Below will be a picture which I cropped out myself from the website itself with a few tweeks! On the other hand, for those who havent checked it out yet please do so then!! Hahahha...Thanks for the support!! Anything you want to shout out please do so at my cbox located on your right =D
Lastly, THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH TO THE SOLEDICTION CREW AS WELL AS MR. TONY LOGAN HIMSELF!! Cheers mate!!

P.S: Things are going pretty well at work, tired at times but surely I think its worth while. Learning and searching things that I wouldnt know I was capable before, but at my current status at least I know where my standpoint is and know where I am heading. Just for the update I will stop work officially end of January! As for the reason why? Those close to me should already know! If you aint then think twice why arent ya!! Hahaha...Peace out peeps!! Will be going for shopping tomorrow with Shi Wei! Street Wear HUNTING!! Pics will definitely be uploaded. Tschus. Stay Healthy and Wealthy! Hear me? 8(X_x)8

No comments:

Post a Comment