FINALLY BACK IN MY SWEEET OWN SOIL!!!

Hey to my dear readers! I AM FINALLY BACK IN MALAYSIA!! Muahahaha....On the other hand, I must say sorry as it has been ages since I updated my blog. Was busy travelling half way around the world and discovering new and audacious things. Well since I am back now I should have loads on time on my hands. It's just a matter of fact if I use it wisely. Lolx...
Well enough of me talking. Lets turn back time to approx a month or so where KC & I just finish our training in Frankfurt, Germany and the fellow Stuttgarters came down to visit us. Well there is more than that, once they finish visting, all of us will be going on a trip to Amsterdam together and partay all night long there. Sadly, the Stuttgarters which include Elgin, Marcus, Willy and Marvin could not join us on a further Eurotrip as they did not extend their air tickets return flight to a further date. As for KC & I we have extended to another full week or so which enable us for a further discovery around Europe.
Well, for the moment on this post I would just like to show you the time where just the Stuttgarters came down to Frankfurt to visit us. Do enjoy!! Hahaha...I guess most of the people inside the picture will vary from who they are NOW! Lolx....Cheers my dear mates! =D

P.S: Really sorry the delay guys for updating! Been trying to adapt my time back to Malaysia for being jet-lagged. I promise to update most of my journey throughout Europe and of course my dearly pickups! So temporary thats what I will post up for the moment. And for those who are looking for me you can always contact me at my usual Maxis number. Not changed or anything! Tschusie!

~SHOUT OUTS FROM MOI HOME~
SW: WHADDUP YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! SHOUT OUT FROM LIL WILS CRIB! VISIT MY BLOG, THE ASW AT ASSIGNMENTSSSHIWEI.BLOGSPOT.COM OR U CAN ALWAYS LINK TO MY BLOG FROM HIS LINKS AT THE SIDE BAR. SIGNING OUT NOW, HOPE YOU FEATURE THIS MY MAN! MAD THANKS FOR THE T-SHIRT!!!!!!

jINg : HEHE. HELLO.LIL WIL IS THE COLLEST GUY ON EARTH! XOXO

Chillin at StarBucks! =D
How about another one with flash?? KIKSTYO SHINES!
Nearly got followed! Phew! XD
Outside of Tiff & Co!
Wonder WHO we waiting for ?! Heng Kei! =P
Marcus & I! Lick Lick!
Finally the purchase has been made and a round up picture together! =O
Give me some tongue!!
Hi COMMIS 2!! ROFL....XD
BALLZ!! I just like to *POUT* OK!! LMAO....
Aren't I just a great background!! Hahahha..
The NEW ERA bros! A-Town meets NY!
The famous Pork Knuckle which I only had it once in my whole 6 months in Germany! Lolx!
Look how big it is!! =O
KC having his portion shared with Elgin!
My partner in crime with my portion! =D
Ta-Da!!
Thats Romer behind us! The old town of Frankfurt!
Willy's hand is almost breaking here as you can see by his expressions!! ROFL...=D
The count of Romer! Just kidding...=P
My 'GIRLFRIEND' in Frankfurt.... XD
Last night of dinner in Frankfurt! =D
Settling down! =)
Schafs Kase!! Lolx...
Hannapel, KC, Tiago, Ich! =D
Leaving early morning to Amsterdam! XD
Close up at the 'SLIM' guy!! Hahahah...
I like the move it move it! Gas Gas Gas!! =X
Heading to the Bad Soden train station!
Are we there YET?!
Almost!!
Cant you just walk a little more?? =P
Final salute to our German Hometown!! =)
Tschus Germany & Amsterdam here we come!! Muahaha....=D

No comments:

Post a Comment